Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Stomach Crud

Yep, I have been down and out with stomach crud. I have not been able to do much except feel cruddy.

MONDAY - For the past few days I have not been up to snuff. I went to the doctor and she has me on meds for stomach flu of sorts.

I am not feeling nauseous or anything, just bad gas / abdominal cramps.  And yes, I have had my appendix out a long time ago.

It does not hurt, but I have some major gurgling going on.

It is hard sitting in my chair and working. I also find it hard to concentrate on what I need to do because it is rumbling so bad.

WEDNESDAY - Sorry there was no communication yesterday, I was down and out for the count in bed. Seems the stomach crud had gotten me big time.

To be honest I have been expecting something like this. New country, new food, new diseases, etc. The body just has to get used to things and build up immunities. From what I understand a lot of the expats who move here experience some sort of stomach crud one time or another within the first year of being in country.

I slept most of the day even though I tried to work from bed, exhaustion won out and I just crashed most of the day.

This morning I am doing better. Made some rice portage and some herbal tea. Although I am not a huge fan of rice portage, I am eating it.

Hmmmmm... I wonder if this would be better if I put it through the blender and made something like a rice milk smoothie. I am not into "eating" right now and this first spoonful just sat in my mouth.

I will keep folks posted on my Facebook...   https://www.facebook.com/RayGano

KEEP ALERT - SUPER BIG ANNOUNCEMENT THIS FRIDAY!

This Friday I hope to have a HUGE announcement. That is if this stupid crud has not gotten the best of me and still kicks my rear end.

Yesterday I was trying to work in bed with the laptop, but I was to exhausted to do anything but sleep. I am feeling a little better today and I hope that this feeling better lasts. For the past few days I have felt good in the morning and then around 1:00ish I start winding down really fast.

So I am trying to get this PZ News Watch done here quickly so that I can attend to the other work that is pressing so that I can make a big announcement this Friday.

Please keep me in prayer so that I kick this bug here quickly. I hate being sick, it's a drag.

Thanks for being there for us and thank you for all the prayers and notes of encouragement.


No comments:

Post a Comment